We recognize the importance of maintaining the privacy of our customers & or registered users! Bekura Beauty does not sell, trade, rent, or transfer your personal information to outside parties.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
If you choose to use our site as a customer, we collect the following information about you:
- NAME—needed to identify you as a customer and/or your gift recipients
- ADDRESS—needed for shipping to you and/or your gift recipients
- EMAIL ADDRESS—your accurate email needed for sending tracking information with orders as well as obtaining our e-newsletter materials
- PHONE NUMBER—needed for questions or problems regarding your order; Federal Express & UPS may call this number first if there are problems with package delivery
- CREDIT CARD # & EXPIRATION— To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information - Bekura has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, & vetting procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. This data is securely transmitted for the purpose of payment on orders, and is never received at Bekura.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging in and clicking on “SIGN IN or CREATE AN ACCOUNT.” We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! You may also submit a request online HERE.